Polyhose gas pipes (MDPE), designed for use in the Industrial and Utility markets, provide a monolithic, corrosion and leak-free piping system for transporting gas. MDPE pipe is an excellent choice due its proven track record of providing longevity and reliability in gas piping systems. With multiple manufacturing locations, the end user is assured of receiving superior products combined with maximum service.
Polyhose gas pipes (MDPE) are designed and ideally suited for use in City Gas distribution Systems and CBM Gas Gathering systems. Polyhose gas pipes (MDPE) are being used by all major CGD & CBM companies.
|Gas Pipe||20mm to 315mm||MDPE||Yellow, Orange ( As per requirement)|
|20MM to 75MM||100M,200M,300M,500M,1000M coils|
|90MM to 110MM||100M coils ,Straight Length of 6M and 12 M|
|125MM to 630MM||In Straight Length of 6M & 12 M|
Join us and be part of the successful journey
Polyhose Pipes & Fittings are looking for Pro Service Partners to help its global network reach. This is a great opportunity to become a part of the growing Polyhose family.
- Manufactured from virgin high-performing special grade raw material PE-80 & PE-100.
- State-of-the-art machinery producing high-quality pipes.
- Minimum required strength (MRS) of 8 MPa & 10 MPa.
- 50, 100 and 150m coil up to size 110mm.
- 6m length on all sizes above 110mm.
- Specification conforming to IS-14885 & ISO 4437 – SDR17.6, 13.6, 11 & 9.
- High resistance to chemical reaction.
- Easy handling and jointing lead to reduced cost.
- Easy repair in the event of damage.
- No outer painting is required.
- Very low maintenance cost.
- Very low friction.
- Outstanding ability to withstand Rapid Crack propagation (RCP).
- High resistance to Crack Growth.
- Very high abrasion resistance.
- Natural Gas/ Vaporized LPG Conveyance and Distribution.
- Industrial Gases Distribution.
- Landfill & Leachate Gas Extraction and Conveyance.
- Gas distribution and water distribution systems.
- Hydraguard Gas pipes are suitable for Gas distribution networks both for domestic & industrial consumption.
- PE-100 SDR 7 & 9 are suitable for use in cross-country gas conveyance pipeline systems.